built prior to the Civil War sometime between 1854 and 1860. This is the Station Masters home. The Norfolk and Western Railroad was across the road. The current Ticket Office and Baggage Room were burned during the War and rebuilt around 1870. They were originally across the road and moved to current location about 1963. The property is in need of repair but was lived in until about a year ago.